“Skip this Run” not showing up - Schedules & Zones / Fixed Schedules - Rachio Community

“Skip this Run” not showing up

post by yahooty64 on Apr 7, 2020

Rachio 3. When trying to skip a scheduled run in the calendar, the option to skip isn’t showing on some and others it is. How do I cancel the run on those it isn’t ?

post by franz on Apr 7, 2020

Can you provide a screenshot? Thanks!

post by yahooty64 on Apr 7, 2020

post by franz on Apr 7, 2020

Thanks, this is helpful. We only allow schedule skipping for the “next” run of the schedule. We do not currently support skipping schedules on an ad-hoc basis.

Hope this helps!

post by yahooty64 on Apr 7, 2020

Thanks!

post by MichaelD on Oct 28, 2022

This is actually not helpful. Why can’t t I forward skip multiple days?? I will have contractors in my yard for 3 days.

post by tmcgahey on Oct 28, 2022

Why not just disable the schedule for those 3 days?

post by dane on Oct 31, 2022

Hey @MichaelD

It is true that you cannot use the “Skip this run” feature across multiple days, I believe our “Delay Water” feature will solve your need to skip watering for three days while contractors perform work in your yard.

You can access the “Delay Water” feature by navigating to the “Irrigation” tab, select “Calendar” at the top of the screen, then select “Delay Water” at the bottom of the “Calendar” screen. Now, you can delay all scheduled watering events for up to 7 days. If you choose three days, the watering delay will expire automatically after 3 calendar days have passed. You can also cancel the delay at anytime through the “Delay Water” banner at the top of the screen by selecting “RESUME”.

post by Jroach on Aug 21, 2023

Maybe I have a different problem that looks the same. I can “Skip this run” for a few days out then I get to a day where I can skip for one zone but not another. The zone that I can’t apply a skip to says “watering” even though it’s several days out.

post by Jroach on Sep 1, 2023

Any thoughts on why my a zone shows “watering” days in advance?

post by Jroach on Sep 11, 2023

@MichaelD thanks for the work around.

I think there is a bug in the SW though as I can skip certain stations but not others.