Shipping date for flow meters? - Getting Started / Wireless Flow Meter - Rachio Community

Shipping date for flow meters?

post by lokuly on May 30, 2018

Do you have any timelines for the wireless flow meters, for those of us who preordered?

-Loren

post by boldblue737 on Jun 2, 2018

I second this, we have hit June, any updates on the Flow meters? Thanks.

post by imjazzy on Jun 4, 2018

+1, I’m curious as well. Any estimates?

post by laura.bauman on Jun 4, 2018

Hey @lokuly, @boldblue737, @imjazzy,

Flow Meters will be shipping in mid-June! Everyone should be getting an update email shortly!

-Lo

post by imjazzy on Jun 4, 2018

Woot! Thanks @laura.bauman.

post by laura.bauman on Jun 4, 2018

Welcome! You all are going to LOVE it! So exciting!

post by franz on Jun 4, 2018

I need to install mine, hopefully this weekend. I’m sure everyone will love my Flow meter --> hose install.

post by lokuly on Jun 4, 2018

Thanks for the quick response!

-Loren

post by fpuig on Jun 4, 2018

Looking forward for the pics and feedback… lol

post by LTC on Jun 5, 2018

Just got an email saying that my Flowmeter shipped!! Very excited to get it installed!

post by mmmooretx on Jun 29, 2018

I got an email stating that my flow meter will ship by the end of June. It is now 27 June and I have not received an update or the flow meter. Please provide an update.

post by SchultzJH on Jun 29, 2018

I got the same email about flow meter shipping by end of June. Has timing changed? Love my Rachio, can’t wait for flow meter to arrive.

post by mitchell on Jun 29, 2018

@mmmooretx Keep an eye out, you should be receiving an email with shipping confirmation very shortly!

@SchultzJH Would you mind DM’ing me the email you used for your order?

post by trclac on Jul 14, 2018

I now have mine in Houston; no one to install it, but it makes a great paper weight!

post by franz on Jul 14, 2018

Wireless paper weight?

post by trclac on Jul 14, 2018

Indeed!