Setting up cycle and soak - Schedules & Zones / Fixed Schedules - Rachio Community

Setting up cycle and soak

post by Billanderson on Apr 19, 2019

Hey all, I just got my Rachio 3 and have trying to figure out how to setup for watering my new seeded grass. What I want to do is have it was 4 zones for 2 minutes per zone 6 times a day. I have it done each time individual right now but wanting to use the full features of the product but the cycle and soak feature is not making sense

Thanks in advance

1.2k views

post by franz on Apr 20, 2019

This might be what you need.

post by Billanderson on Apr 20, 2019

Thanks. That is what I setup but did it every 2 hours so it was watering during daylight hours and the set run time for 48 minutes. Seems to be running the way I intended