Seasonal changes - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community

Seasonal changes

post by MorePower_84 on Apr 5, 2025

I keep getting notifications of seasonal changes being made to my schedules but my schedules have been off for months due to winter. I was even notified of changes over the winter while it was freezing cold out. I’m really starting to wonder how accurate and reliable these seasonal changes can be.

54 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Running two clock with water restrictions
Schedules & Zones
0 28 Jun 19
Saturation Skip Alerts
Schedules & Zones
4 85 1d
Variable watering times
Schedules & Zones
0 55 May 2
Disable rain sensor for grow in schedule only?
Schedules & Zones
0 56 Sep 2025
2 Master Valve and up to 2 zone Operation wiring for Less than $20 Tested no more Master valve zone Fault
Wiring
9 185 Sep 2025