Scheduling Help - Have a set start time and end time - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community

Scheduling Help - Have a set start time and end time

post by stevenk2 on Jun 17, 2024

I’m seeking assistance setting up a watering schedule for my yard. I have a mandated watering time on Monday mornings from 12:01 to 6:00 a.m., so I must use a fixed schedule. When I created an automated schedule starting at 12:00, it was set to run for nearly 6 hours without Smart Cycle turned on. Since I can only have a set start time OR a set end time, how do I best leverage those 6 hours to get the best results?

115 views

post by franz on Jun 17, 2024

I would create a schedule that runs @ 12am, and see what the schedule looks like with smart cycle on. Sometimes the soaking times will be absorbed into the schedule, especially if it is running for that long.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Completely Lost need some quidance 3 82 May 19
Programing issues Scheduling differs from what is programed 5 82 Jun 1
I miss my Flex Schedule 5 145 Sep 2025
Creating a schedule whose watering day is dependent on another schedule 0 79 Oct 2025
Flex Daily calculates 13.5x more water than what I know works in “timer” mode 6 108 16d