Scheduling different zones - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community
Scheduling different zones
post by JFox195 on Jun 8, 2024
Quick description.
I currently have 5 zones.
2 lawn zones that I want to run every other day.
3 flower/vegetable zones that I would like to run every day.
Do I need to create a schedule for lawn and flower zones separately ?
Or a schedule to fill in the days I want to add to flower / garden zones ? And then can you run multiple schedules ?
Thank you for your help in advance
Jeff
post by Thomas_Lerman on Jun 8, 2024
I have several schedules and divide them by type (e.g. schedule for grass, garden, drip, and trees, plus some I used for reseeding). They all can run, just not at the same time. I separated the drip & garden most recently as the irrigation water is available (as early as 01 Apr) before garden planting time (after last frost which is about Mother’s Day)
post by JFox195 on Jun 8, 2024
Ok that’s great. I will try that. Thank you
post by Thomas_Lerman on Jun 12, 2024
Edited my last comment to make it more complete
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Running two clock with water restrictions | 0 | 28 | Jun 19 |
| Completely Lost need some quidance | 3 | 82 | May 19 |
| Water on End Date? | 0 | 42 | Mar 24 |
| Timer started to leak now it won’t work at all | 0 | 56 | Aug 2025 |
| Converting Rain Bird to Rachio3 Help | 2 | 160 | Nov 2025 |