Schedules and Rain Skip - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community
Schedules and Rain Skip
Post by Fl-user on Jul 5, 2024
I have 2 fixed schedules
- Waters on Tuesday & Friday Zones 2 - 4
- Waters on Wednesday and Saturday Zones 5-6
Rain Skip set to 1/2 inch
We didn’t have rain Monday evening/night so Tuesday ran. We had 1.72 inches of rain Thursday evening/night and Friday still ran. It should have skipped.
Since I have 2 days in the schedule, does it check the first day and if there isn’t a skip it never checks again for that schedule set to a different day? And likewise, if there had been a skip on Tuesday, would Friday also be skipped regardless whether it rained Thursday evening/night?
Is this a bug or designed this way?
If designed this way, I assume I should create 4 schedules - one for each day so skips should be checked for each day?
90 views