Scheduled run keeps skipping zone 5 - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community
Scheduled run keeps skipping zone 5
post by Bethany73 on Aug 29, 2024
New to Rachio and having trouble. Zone 5 on my system is included in the schedule (duration set for 35 minutes), but when I click on the zone itself, it shows that it’s only scheduled for 1 minute. And it has only been running for 1 minute. It runs fine when I run that zone manually. And the schedule runs the zone after it normally.
I have set the schedule to be fixed and have turned off cycle/soak in attempts to force it to run, but that didn’t help at all.
Schedule:
Duration (35 min):
Actual scheduled time within the zone info - 1 minute???
post by tmcgahey on Aug 29, 2024
What kind of schedules are you running, and how long has the system been running?
post by Bethany73 on Aug 29, 2024
Just one fixed schedule that runs all zones. I’ve only had it for a couple of weeks.