Schedule not updating correctly - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community
Schedule not updating correctly
post by Franztini on Jun 11, 2025
I just got a notification skip on a zone this morning however the issue is the zone was not suppose to run this morning! I have Rachio D-5771C
Background:
- The zone was set to run every 2 days and it ran yesterday, 6/10.
- After it ran, I updated the duration from 2 days to 4 days and checked the calendar and it was set to run on 6/14.
- This morning, I got the notification that the zone was going to be skipped (6/11)
- The calendar now shows the next run for this zone on 6/15 and double the time.
This isn’t the only scheduling issue that I have encountered. Is there an issue if you have one controller and multiple apps installed, for example installed on an ipad (ios) and a phone (android)?
93 views
post by tmcgahey on Jun 12, 2025
Did you update the existing schedule or did you inadvertently create a second schedule?