Schedule Help: Odd Day w/Hour Restriction - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community
Schedule Help: Odd Day w/Hour Restriction
post by Trexx on May 16, 2018
So I am a brand new Rachio users (new to irrigation systems in general).
My community has the following restrictions:
- Odd Days only watering for my house
- No watering between Noon - 6PM. (if they catch you they fine you, no warning)
I have gone through the zone setup/etc. but am confused on what is the best method to setup the schedule I need (while maximizing water savings).
Thanks,
T.
post by terminator on May 16, 2018
I have flex daily, schedule=‘odd days’ and Times=‘End before sunrise’. It seems to be working well.
post by robnielsen on May 17, 2018
Be careful with this one. I tried the same thing and it was starting the prior day. Your safest bet will be to pick a start time that is between midnight and (noon - max run time). See Flexible daily with end by waters on wrong day.
post by terminator on May 17, 2018
Thats a good point. I don’t have watering restrictions, just have that setup and it seems to work. It seems like there is a chance that might start before midnight, in that case, choosing a start time would work!