Schedule change to daily - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community
Schedule change to daily
post by mattw112 on Jun 14, 2024
I’m new. I set up what I thought was a schedule for my grass everyday, but for some reason it runs once a week. I’ve tried going in to change it, but not obvious to me, where to do so?
post by Thomas_Lerman on Jun 14, 2024
Depending on how you are changing it, you may need to delete the schedule and recreate it with the changes.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| IOS App - Bad? | 7 | 94 | 28d |
| Valves connected to multiple zone controls | 14 | 281 | Oct 2025 |
| New rain sensor flip flopping | 3 | 79 | Sep 2025 |
| Why Is the Watering History Still So Useless After All These Years?! | 6 | 245 | May 9 |
| Rachio 2 Solonoids wont turn off | 1 | 53 | Mar 29 |