Schedule change to daily - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community
Schedule change to daily
post by mattw112 on Jun 14, 2024
I’m new. I set up what I thought was a schedule for my grass everyday, but for some reason it runs once a week. I’ve tried going in to change it, but not obvious to me, where to do so?
post by Thomas_Lerman on Jun 14, 2024
Depending on how you are changing it, you may need to delete the schedule and recreate it with the changes.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| IOS App - Bad? | 7 | 94 | 28d |
| Converting Rain Bird to Rachio3 Help | 2 | 160 | Nov 2025 |
| User Skip | 0 | 50 | Dec 2025 |
| Rain Skip - observed rain time window | 1 | 88 | Sep 2025 |
| Smart hose usage | 0 | 25 | Apr 13 |