Samsung Smartthings - Smart Home & API / Smart Home - Rachio Community
Samsung Smartthings
post by villageguy on May 19, 2018
I have a Samsung Smarthing security system setup. I’d like to add the Rachio 3 to the system button only see the older Rachio controller listed.
Is the Rachio 3 compatible with Smarthing system
post by sbdobrescu on May 19, 2018
Not officially. But I think the community released integration might be… It’s on my list to try…
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Manual Run creating a custom schedule | 3 | 109 | Sep 2025 |
| Disable rain sensor for grow in schedule only? | 0 | 56 | Sep 2025 |
| Upgrading to Ranchio 3 possible? | 1 | 169 | Oct 2025 |
| [Best Ambient Weather Network | How It Works and Why You Should Use It](https://community.rachio.com/t/best-ambient-weather-network-how-it-works-and-why-you-should-use-it/42294) | 2 | 260 |
| API Help - No Rachio devices found in account | 3 | 148 | Dec 2025 |