Samsung Smartthings - Smart Home & API / Smart Home - Rachio Community
Samsung Smartthings
post by villageguy on May 19, 2018
I have a Samsung Smarthing security system setup. I’d like to add the Rachio 3 to the system button only see the older Rachio controller listed.
Is the Rachio 3 compatible with Smarthing system
post by sbdobrescu on May 19, 2018
Not officially. But I think the community released integration might be… It’s on my list to try…
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Include numbered plastic tags to attach to valves | 0 | 53 | Aug 2025 |
| Rachio keeps dropping WiFi | 14 | 387 | May 8 |
| API: Base stations coming up empty | 0 | 75 | Aug 2025 |
| Using Rachio for raised garden beds | 1 | 60 | Apr 17 |
| No zones are working! | 6 | 62 | May 4 |