Running two clock with water restrictions - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community

Running two clock with water restrictions

post by ErikClark on Jun 19

I’ve never set up a Rachio clock before but I have a client who has 18 zones and from what I gathered I will need to use a 16 zone and 8 zone clock. We live in Florida and we are under water restrictions for one day a week. Client wants system to pretty much adjust on its own which from what I’m reading is called Flex scheduled. What is the best way to set this up so the clock do not end up overlapping and still holding to the one day a week and not after 8am or 6pm and is it possible or do I have to break the water restrictions and water two separate days? Is clock automatically aware of weather restrictions for my area or do I need to set that in there?

26 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
I miss my Flex Schedule
Schedules & Zones
5 145 Sep 2025
Disable rain sensor for grow in schedule only?
Schedules & Zones
0 56 Sep 2025
Changing existing schedule
Schedules & Zones
0 72 Sep 2025
Creating a schedule whose watering day is dependent on another schedule
Schedules & Zones
0 79 Oct 2025
That darn moisture graph
Schedules & Zones
1 123 Sep 2025