Run a zone multiple times in the same schedule - Schedules & Zones / Fixed Schedules - Rachio Community
Run a zone multiple times in the same schedule
post by Cyb33r on Jun 30, 2019
I am trying to figure out if it is possible to run a zone multiple times in the same schedule.
Here is what I am trying to do: I water my lawn with well water and the water contains a lot of sand. I installed a sprinkler valve on my sediment filter and piped the water from the filter onto the lawn to drain the sand out. I would like to run a single schedule but after every two zones run the zone that back flushes my sediment filter. What is the best way to do this? I set up a bunch of different schedules but was hoping there was a better way?
Thanks!
534 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Recent change to Evapotranspiration data source(s)? | 1 | 125 | Sep 2025 |
| I miss my Flex Schedule | 5 | 145 | Sep 2025 |
| Rainbird to Rachio 3 wiring help | 8 | 167 | Jan 3 |
| Rachio 2 Solonoids wont turn off | 1 | 53 | Mar 29 |
| 22 AWG Shielded Twisted Pair for Everydrop Wired Flow Meter OK? | 10 | 111 | Jun 21 |