Reported high flow. Bug? - Accessories & Sensors / Wireless Flow - Rachio Community
Reported high flow. Bug?
post by Tanquen on May 23, 2019
I think the pressure and or flow rate is higher at different time of day but I’ve had the meter for a while and this week it says two of the three zones had high flow. I had just recalibrated and the other odd thing is that the rate for both was exactly the same as the threshold. Bug of some kind?
Should I get up at 4:30am to recalibrate? 🙂
A little historical data of flow rates over time could be handy.
Section 1
We detected a flow rate of 13.4 gpm, which is above your set threshold of 13.4 gpm.
Section 2
We detected a flow rate of 12.5 gpm, which is above your set threshold of 12.5 gpm.
post by Tanquen on Jun 7, 2019
bump
post by tmcgahey on Jun 7, 2019
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| No alert from flow sensor after water main break | 0 | 32 | 29d |
| Sudden Failure in Flow Monitor | 7 | 46 | 1d |
| Recent change to Evapotranspiration data source(s)? | 1 | 125 | Sep 2025 |
| Heat Boost not Editable | 0 | 91 | Jul 2025 |
| New Flow Sensor Readings off the chart | 0 | 29 | 17d |