Remove Rachio 2 from app - Troubleshooting / Sprinklers & Irrigation - Rachio Community

Remove Rachio 2 from app

I added a Rachio 3 in place of the existing Rachio 2. The Rachio 3 is working perfectly, but the Rachio 2 is still showing up in the app.

Two questions:

  1. How do I remove the Rachio 2?
  2. By removing the Rachio 2, I want to keep the legacy configuration and pictures intact for the Rachio 3?

Thanks in advance!


post by Anthony on Aug 1, 2020

If you need to delete a controller manually you can do so through the more tab simply ensure the controller that you want to delete shows at the very top then select controller settings > Remove controller > check the box > press remove

To confirm the controller has been deleted be sure to log out of your account then log back in.

Hope this help


post by jbroady on Aug 3, 2020

This worked perfectly. Thank you kindly!