Regional Watering Target question - Schedules & Zones / Set Up & Edit Zones - Rachio Community

Regional Watering Target question

post by nick1 on May 29, 2022

I’m part of a group that has been granted early access to some new beta functionality surrounding regional water targets for my area. One of my zones (a drip zone) shows the following graphic. I’m not sure what to do about this. Does this mean the flex daily schedule is under watering? And when I use the “adjust” button just below the plot nothing really happens. Was just curious if anybody knows how this new functionality works? And how to “fix” non optimal zones. Thanks!

407 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Sprinklers
Set Up & Edit Zones
1 51 Mar 24
Converting Rain Bird to Rachio3 Help
Set Up & Edit Zones
2 160 Nov 2025
Connecting Gen3 to new router
Troubleshooting
0 50 Mar 15
Completely Lost need some quidance
Schedules & Zones
3 82 May 19
High bill
Schedules & Zones
1 57 Jun 16