Rachio timer in Busy, Sync in Progress - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community

Rachio timer in Busy, Sync in Progress

post by lapjr on Jul 29, 2024

I seem to have 1 of my 5 timers that is stuck in a Busy, Sync in Progress state and prevents it from running during the schedule. I have tried unplugging the hub for 30 seconds but it still connects back up in the same state.

61 views

post by franz on Jul 29, 2024

Co-Founder/CTO @ Rachio
I will have the engineering team review and I will PM you directly.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rachio 2 Solonoids wont turn off 1 53 Mar 29
System suddenly run but the app shows it is 8 101 Sep 2025
Rachio 3 integration with smartthings 4 112 12d
This is my sixth time trying to update 0 53 Mar 23
Rachio valve hub cycling through all colors after offline over winter 0 34 27d