Rachio timer in Busy, Sync in Progress - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community
Rachio timer in Busy, Sync in Progress
post by lapjr on Jul 29, 2024
I seem to have 1 of my 5 timers that is stuck in a Busy, Sync in Progress state and prevents it from running during the schedule. I have tried unplugging the hub for 30 seconds but it still connects back up in the same state.
post by franz on Jul 29, 2024
Co-Founder/CTO @ Rachio
I will have the engineering team review and I will PM you directly.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Ownership transfer not working | 1 | 108 | Jul 2025 |
| History Page | 1 | 54 | May 12 |
| System suddenly run but the app shows it is | 8 | 101 | Sep 2025 |
| All Weather Underground PWS Stations are gone | 5 | 165 | Mar 21 |
| Rachio detected an electrical fault in master valve or Zone | 0 | 46 | May 28 |
Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.