Rachio timer in Busy, Sync in Progress - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community
Rachio timer in Busy, Sync in Progress
post by lapjr on Jul 29, 2024
I seem to have 1 of my 5 timers that is stuck in a Busy, Sync in Progress state and prevents it from running during the schedule. I have tried unplugging the hub for 30 seconds but it still connects back up in the same state.
post by franz on Jul 29, 2024
I will have the engineering team review and I will PM you directly.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| History Page | 1 | 54 | May 12 |
| Master valve using motor operated valve | 1 | 30 | May 1 |
| Rachio 3, only red blinking on light 1 | 0 | 69 | Aug 2025 |
| This is my sixth time trying to update | 0 | 53 | Mar 23 |
| Low current on multiple valves | 1 | 50 | 10d |