Rachio Rocks! - Feedback / Success Stories - Rachio Community

Rachio Rocks!

post by Jimzan on May 13, 2024

Jimzan
May 2024

I love be able to be standing right next to a bubbler or sprinkler that has an issue, use the rachio app and turn on the zone in question and then turn off the zone…then adjust or replace the sprinkler…then verify the repair by turning the zone on again… I have a Rachio III (12 zone) timer setup (3 of them), and I received an error message that stated my solenoid was bad…sure enough I replaced the solenoid and it works perfectly now. That just Rocks…in the old days I would have to notice the plant or lawn dying before I realized there was a problem…and I would have to make quite a few trips to my pumphouse to turn the timers on and off (huge hassle)…Not now…again I love this timer.

133 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
2 Master Valve and up to 2 zone Operation wiring for Less than $20 Tested no more Master valve zone Fault
Wiring
9 185 Sep 2025
My hose-valve leaked inside & now I just get 1 yellow flash
Troubleshooting
0 50 Sep 2025
Powering Light and Charging Doorbell
Hacks & Magic
1 91 23d
Completely Lost need some quidance
Schedules & Zones
3 82 May 19
IOS App - Bad?
Create & Edit Schedules
7 94 28d

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.