Rachio pro - Getting Started - Rachio Community
Rachio pro
post by Hxl712 on May 24, 2025
Hi there,
I’m thinking of buying the rachio pro. I haven’t seen any installation video, or manual, for the pro version. Does anyone know where I can get one? I think there are differences in the installation process between the pro and version 3. The only picture I’ve seen about the pro series, is the one on their website and the hookups seem to be screwed in instead of snapped in, but again without pictures, manual or video, I can’t confirm…
Thanks
post by thampyshany on Jul 24, 2025
From what I read regarding Pro (needs advanced Professional installation/ professional help) so didn’t seek Pro (although it’s available thru website)! Stayed on with Rachio 3.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Smart House Timer - Can’t Update Firewall | 0 | 32 | Apr 27 |
| Newbie - Need Assistance I | 4 | 97 | May 4 |
| Bought house with Rachio system and nice urban garden | 1 | 99 | Sep 2025 |
| Rachio 3not connecting FIXED | 0 | 130 | Sep 2025 |
| Rain Skip - observed rain time window | 1 | 88 | Sep 2025 |