Rachio on the Apple Watch - Smart Home & API / Smart Home - Rachio Community
Rachio on the Apple Watch
post by Gapierce on Aug 13, 2017
Hi everyone,
I’m looking for a few people to test out an app I’ve created for the Apple Watch to control your Rachio! If you have interest in beta testing this for me and providing valuable feedback, feel free to shoot me an email at rachiowatch@gmail.com. Please be sure to include your email that your apple id is registered to. The app will be available for download through the Test Flight app on your iPhone (a download from the app store) and requires an Apple Watch to be paired to the phone. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
post by H2auer on May 14, 2023
I am a sprinkler tech and deal with rachios all the time. I would love to test your app considering I was just going to get myself a watch as well.