Rachio in 2 different locations under same account - Getting Started / Before You Buy - Rachio Community

Rachio in 2 different locations under same account

post by vsrikanth9 on May 26, 2020

vsrikanth9

quick question. Can we have Rachio in 2 different locations under same account? for example I have rachio at my current home and bought another home somewhere and want to have Rachio there also but I want to operate both of them from the same login(account) and give access to Tenant the 2nd unit but not fully. I should be able to control still but Tenant also should be able to program from their login. Just like Ring Doorbell we give access to tenants etc.

post by franz on May 26, 2020

franz
Co-Founder/CTO @ Rachio

Yes!

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
System suddenly run but the app shows it is
Tech Support
8 98 Sep 2025
Verizon Fios Wi-Fi Extender
Wi-Fi
2 190 Dec 2025
Conversion of power supply
Accessories & Sensors
1 35 Apr 1
Retrofitting a Rachio to my old sprinkler system that runs with well water
Wiring
2 61 May 9
History Page
Tech Support
1 51 May 12