Rachio Hose controller question - Product Suggestions - Rachio Community

Rachio Hose controller question

post by Paulin on Jul 17, 2025

I have a couple Rachio Smart valve controllers and am thinking of getting a hose controller too. Do I need the Wifi hub? My other two wall mount controllers (6 & 4), connect without an additional wifi hub, so do I need one for the hose controller so it will operate the same from my phone?

post by franz on Jul 17, 2025

For the smart hose timer you will need the WiFi base station that is sold with the smart hose timer.

The irrigation controllers do not currently support WiFi access for the valve timers.

post by Paulin on Jul 17, 2025

Thank you for your help

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Include numbered plastic tags to attach to valves 0 51 Aug 2025
Engineering Roadmap: WPA3 Support, Improved WiFi Security 1 173 Aug 2025
App idea: display watering in inch units 1 102 Apr 6
Obsolete, End of Life for Rachio device? Add Ethernet 4 282 23d
We need the Calendar Tap on Rachio Hose Timers 0 33 Feb 27