Rachio drops network when cable modem reboots - Troubleshooting / Wi-Fi - Rachio Community
Rachio drops network when cable modem reboots
post by BBB on Jun 18, 2022
My Rachio 3 controller is “losing” it’s connection every time my network goes down. Even after my network comes back online (cable provider has been dropping out once or twice per week lately).
If I am home, this isn’t a big problem since I simply unplug Rachio momentarily and it finds the network when rebooted. I am worried that Rachio will be offline when I am out of town and unable to adjust watering based on weather conditions.
Does anyone have any ideas on how I could fix this?
Thanks,
B
post by jseymour on Jun 18, 2022
Define “losing connection,” please?
In terms of the Light Codes (Rachio 3), what are you seeing?
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Hose Valve Hub WiFi | 1 | 104 | Oct 2025 |
| Verizon Fios Wi-Fi Extender | 2 | 193 | Dec 2025 |
| History Page | 1 | 54 | May 12 |
| No zones are working! | 6 | 54 | May 4 |
| Seasonal Shift DOUBLED my watering times | 0 | 71 | May 5 |