Rachio and Eero wifi - Troubleshooting / Wi-Fi - Rachio Community

Rachio and Eero wifi

post by mhatrey on Aug 6, 2016

I have a gen 1 Rachio that continuously goes offline often when connected to my Eero Wifi System. Eero does support 2.4GHz as I have many other devices that just run 2.4GHz network.

Before this I was on Apple Airport routers and Rachio was working perfectly. But strangely it was also working with Eero for about 10 days since I installed, only for past few days Rachio has been started to act weirdly.

There are no logs why Rachio goes offline. How can I troubleshoot further

post by Jamesstrack on Aug 6, 2016

It looks like the Eero is designed more for fast WiFi connections rather than distance. Is it possible that adding an additional Eero to your system could solve the problem? How far apart are your Iro and Eero?

post by plainsane on Aug 6, 2016

If you are running both bands, make sure your 5ghz does not use the same Sid, since it does connect to your wifi I assume this is already true

post by mhatrey on Aug 6, 2016

They are just 7 feet apart, with drywall separating them, Rachio being in Garage and Eero being in a room that shares the wall with Garage.

Unfortunately Eero does not give that functionality and neither do I want to get on to a separate 5GHz.

I was investigating something else, my trying to run all zones manually and I think I’m up to somewhere. I will update this thread as I find out.

post by plainsane on Aug 6, 2016

A lot of wifi chipsets do not behave very well when operating the same sid on 2 bands, just saying.

post by dlandrum on Aug 7, 2016

Eero is working perfect with my Rachio. I get 2 of 3 bars on my phone when standing next to the Rachio.

Is eero providing ip addresses or are you letting your router do that? I’m setup letting my router do that. The Eero setting is “bridge mode”.

post by bencask on Jun 3, 2017

I’m using my gen 2 with eero. No issues. Maybe the chipset changed between Rachio generations? Eero support is fantastic. If you suspect your eero is at fault, they’re very good at finding issues.

post by kpontis on Jun 14, 2017

One thing that may be occurring is the mesh network is constantly bouncing the Rachio between access points. Is there a particular AP that is closer than the others to the Rachio? One thing you may want to try is simply turning off some of the access points to see if that helps maintain a decent connection. If it does help, it’s probably due to this constant handoff between points.

post by marcopapa on Jul 24, 2017

Hi, I found this thread and I have similar issues. I have a 6-aero mesh. Rachio worked flawlessly for 3 months. Last week on Wednesday it apparently went "offline". I was notified yesterday (Sunday) by both e-mail and push notification to my iPhone.

I tried WiFi Reset 4 times, it always stops at Light 3 flashing, and eventually gives an "unexpected error occurred. Try again" message. My Rachio name is Rachio-D4D31F (Serial #VR0699410).

In this thread I see a number of recommendations:

  1. restart the eero network by unplugging the main eero-router
  2. fix the IP address to a static / private IP of the eero (I guess using the MAC address).
  3. perform a Hard reset
  4. Open a support ticket and get connected to the Wifi "experts".

– Marco

post by mckynzee on Jul 28, 2017

Hey @marcopapa-

Are you still struggling with getting connected?

post by marcopapa on Jul 28, 2017

I am up and running, after following the instructions from the community thread: 1. set static private IP, 2. reboot eero-router, 3. run Wifi config.

post by mckynzee on Aug 7, 2017

@marcopapa Glad to hear it! Thank you for sharing the steps it took to get connected.

post by marcopapa on Aug 7, 2017

@mckynzee All is good for the past month, and I have shut down my router twice, and lost power to the house a couple of times, so those fixes seem to “stick”.

post by alexrachio21710 on Sep 14, 2020

I tried this static ip solution and it worked for two days then it dropped out again. right now it is a daily annoyance.

post by alexrachio21710 on Sep 14, 2020

Watching my Rachio from the eero app, I have noticed that indeed eero keeps handing off access to my Rachio between my living room eero and my family eero. It is dumb that eero would hand off Rachio to the family eero while the living room eero is physically adjacent to it. Meanwhile, Rachio does not play well in reconnecting with a different wifi access point from eero. You are getting this perfect misfit between the two manufacturers. Disappointing.