Rachio 3 Zone Frequency - Schedules & Zones / Flex Daily - Rachio Community

Rachio 3 Zone Frequency

post by Jstarr920 on Jul 15, 2024

Hi there! I’ve had my Rachio 3 installed for about a week now and noticed my lawn getting dry here in Florida. Temps have been in the low 90s with little to no rain this past week.

I’m utilizing flex daily scheduling and my 4 zones were only scheduled to run twice last week.

Is the best practice to bump up the crop coefficient to increase the number of watering days?


post by franz on Jul 15, 2024

That will definitely help, and the easiest lever. You can do that and watch the chart simulation change in the moisture graph for the next couple of weeks.

I typically recommend starting with one zone on flex daily, getting that dialed in, and then if you like the behavior, apply it to your other zones.

Thank you for reaching out!


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Trying something new for our backyard refresh…need input 7 130 Oct 2025
Scheduling Bug for end before schedules 2 92 Sep 2025
Scheduling during Heat 0 85 Jul 2025
Heat Boost Not Updating 6 205 Aug 2025
Newbie - Need Assistance I 4 94 May 4