Rachio 3 updates? - Feedback - Rachio Community
Rachio 3 updates?
post by richman107 on Oct 3, 2024
I purchased the Rachio as I thought there would be constant updates/fixes/feature enhancements/etc. Am I missing something? I haven’t seen any updates since I purchased 6 months ago. Is there a place to see a version history/update schedule? Is there a place to find out if they are working on new features/fixes.
140 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| A word of encouragement for Rachio | 10 | 175 | 1d |
| Battery terminals broke off water got in | 0 | 25 | Jun 6 |
| Smart hose useage | 0 | 25 | Apr 13 |
| New rain sensor flip flopping | 3 | 79 | Sep 2025 |
| Internal flooding | 0 | 20 | May 28 |