Rachio 3 updates? - Feedback - Rachio Community
Rachio 3 updates?
post by richman107 on Oct 3, 2024
richman107
I purchased the Rachio as I thought there would be constant updates/fixes/feature enhancements/etc. Am I missing something? I haven’t seen any updates since I purchased 6 months ago. Is there a place to see a version history/update schedule? Is there a place to find out if they are working on new features/fixes.
141 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Battery terminals broke off water got in | 0 | 25 | Jun 6 |
| A word of encouragement for Rachio | 10 | 175 | 1d |
| Smart Hose Timer leaks with frost-free spigot | 1 | 278 | Aug 2025 |
| Help with wiring moving from Rainbird ESP-LX to Rachio V3 | 3 | 146 | Nov 2025 |
| No zones are working! | 6 | 57 | May 4 |