Rachio 3 unit has wrong sticker - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community
Rachio 3 unit has wrong sticker
post by xenon425 on Jun 16, 2025
I spoke with support about this on saturday, I’m stuck on the 4th light.
I followed the Mac laptop setup instructions and the support engineer I spoke to added my rachio manually to my account, but my rachio is not able to activate - hence being stuck on the 4th light.
Since then, I noticed that the mac address of the device does NOT match the mac on the sticker - nor does the name of the device (based on its wifi access point) match the one that was added to my account → I suspect that this is because the sticker is simply wrong.
Is it possible to look up the correct serial number based on the actual mac address for my device?
post by franz on Jun 16, 2025
If you PM me the MAC I can have the team retrieve the serial number for you.
post by xenon425 on Jun 16, 2025
Thank you! PM sent!
post by xenon425 on Jun 16, 2025
Issue was resolved, Rachio was able to lookup the correct serial number from my MAC and I was able to complete set up with the correct SN.