Rachio 3 integration with smartthings - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community
Rachio 3 integration with smartthings
post by Hezqeel on Sep 27, 2025
I bought recently Rachio 3 and when try to integrate with smartthings couldn’t find Rachio in SmartThings app!!
Please support
post by Hezqeel on Sep 30, 2025
I need your support in this matter please…
post by markm4663 on Jul 9
I just added my Rachio 16 to SmartThings. All you can do is turn on and off individual zones and setup routines for individual zones.
Select Add Device, Partner Devices, search for Rachio and SmartThings will prompt if you want to link your Rachio account. Select yes.
post by Hezqeel on Jul 10
Thank you for your reply…
Still Rachio isn’t part of the partners yet, and I’m running the last update SmartThings app Version 1.7.47.36
post by markm4663 on Jul 10
Interesting. Shows up in my Partner list.
My version is 1.8.47.24. My hub is v3.
SmartThings Hub upgrade might fix things for you.