Rachio 3 integration with Alexa - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Rachio 3 integration with Alexa

post by Imuscle on Jul 15, 2025

My rachio 3 will integrate with the Alexa and it will turn on the sprinklers but it will not show up in the devices which means you cannot program. Has anyone had this problem? I have reset. I have reset the Wi-Fi routers. I have followed all the troubleshooting through customer service. It will set off my sprinkers by voice command only after it is initially integrated. But it will not show up on the Alexa devices.

71 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Random Start
Troubleshooting
4 101 Jun 8
Connecting Gen3 to new router
Troubleshooting
0 50 Mar 15
Rachio 3 16zone not opening or closing zones
Troubleshooting
3 144 Dec 2025
Rainbird to Rachio 3 wiring help
Troubleshooting
8 170 Jan 3
Rachio Gen 3 (Cannot update firmware) WIFI IOS 26.3 unknown error
Troubleshooting
0 73 Apr 3