Rachio 3 Flow Meter Support - Accessories & Sensors - Rachio Community
Rachio 3 Flow Meter Support
post by bsoneill on Apr 23, 2024
Hello. I recently sold my Rachio Flow Meter on eBay and the buyer is telling me the Flow Meter isn’t supported on their Rachio 3. I found this article which seems to support it. Are there any options?
Why in the world did Rachio change their device but not change the name/version of their controller? (unfortunately I sold my controller separately, in hindsight, I should have sold as a pair) Anyone want to buy a flow meter?
post by ady624 on Apr 26, 2024
Assuming Rachio removed the wireless transceiver from the controller in Nov 21, thus making newer controllers not able to “speak” to the WFM. Cost savings, since WFM would no longer be manufactured. You need to sell the WFM to someone who purchased their controller prior to Nov’ 21, unfortunately.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Rachio 3 - No response to new wired Rain-Clik | 0 | 18 | 3d |
| Tempest and wired rain sensor? | 1 | 63 | Apr 26 |
| Connecting Gen3 to new router | 0 | 50 | Mar 15 |
| This is my sixth time trying to update | 0 | 53 | Mar 23 |
| How to get feature request to Rachio | 0 | 45 | Mar 17 |