Rachio 3 Flow Meter Support - Accessories & Sensors - Rachio Community
Rachio 3 Flow Meter Support
post by bsoneill on Apr 23, 2024
Hello. I recently sold my Rachio Flow Meter on eBay and the buyer is telling me the Flow Meter isn’t supported on their Rachio 3. I found this article which seems to support it. Are there any options?
Why in the world did Rachio change their device but not change the name/version of their controller? (unfortunately I sold my controller separately, in hindsight, I should have sold as a pair) Anyone want to buy a flow meter?
217 views
1 link
post by ady624 on Apr 26, 2024
Assuming Rachio removed the wireless transceiver from the controller in Nov 21, thus making newer controllers not able to “speak” to the WFM. Cost savings, since WFM would no longer be manufactured. You need to sell the WFM to someone who purchased their controller prior to Nov’ 21, unfortunately.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Utilize Rachio for water features’ autofill valves? | 1 | 96 | Jul 2025 |
| Davis Air Link | 1 | 99 | Aug 2025 |
| Conversion of power supply | 1 | 39 | Apr 1 |
| Tempest and wired rain sensor? | 1 | 63 | Apr 26 |
| Sudden Failure in Flow Monitor | 7 | 46 | 1d |