Rachio 2 not turning zone - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community

Rachio 2 not turning zone

post by rish on Jun 17, 2024

I have 2 problems. Rachio 2 was working great today in the morning.

  1. I am remodeling my backyard and putting concrete so removed all the sprinkler and replaced with blocker. No water leakage etc for a week etc. 2 days ago I just ran the backyard zone to make sure no sprinkler leakage etc. From last 2 days different sprinkler in front yard are releasing’ leaking water. I thought maybe water in the line. I fixed 1 sprinkler head it stopped water leaking but another sprinkler head started leaking water and then 3rd. Then I saw the water meter continuously spinning even though none of the sprinkler is on! For some reason whenever I did testing of that backyard zone it messed up something I cannot figure out what!

  2. Another thing I did today in the morning was remove backyard zone wire from Rachio meter… It did not fix the problem. Then I thought let me do factory reset and reconnect all the zone again via app. Now none of the zone is turning on! 😞 and meanwhile water is still leaking from the front yard. I do not mind water leaking from the front yard sprinkler but now I cannot figure out why none of the zone are turning on! All the other zones were working before I did the factory reset!

100 views