Rachio 2 not turning zone - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community
Rachio 2 not turning zone
post by rish on Jun 17, 2024
I have 2 problems. Rachio 2 was working great today in the morning.
I am remodeling my backyard and putting concrete, so I removed all the sprinkler and replaced with blocker. No water leakage etc for a week etc. 2 days ago, I just ran the backyard zone to make sure no sprinkler leakage etc. From the last 2 days, different sprinklers in the front yard are leaking water. I thought maybe water in the line. I fixed 1 sprinkler head, it stopped leaking, but another sprinkler head started leaking water, and then a 3rd. I saw the water meter continuously spinning even though none of the sprinklers are on! For some reason, whenever I tested that backyard zone, it messed up something I cannot figure out what!
Another thing I did today in the morning was remove the backyard zone wire from the Rachio meter. It did not fix the problem. Then I thought, let me do a factory reset and reconnect all the zones again via the app. Now none of the zones are turning on! 😞 Meanwhile, water is still leaking from the front yard. I do not mind water leaking from the front yard sprinkler, but now I cannot figure out why none of the zones are turning on! All the other zones were working before I did the factory reset!
101 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Rachio detected an electrical fault in master valve or Zone | 0 | 46 | May 28 |
| Rachio 3, only red blinking on light 1 | 0 | 69 | Aug 2025 |
| Ownership transfer not working | 1 | 108 | Jul 2025 |
| Master valve using motor operated valve | 1 | 30 | May 1 |
| Low current on multiple valves | 1 | 50 | 10d |