R3 Controller goes offline almost daily! - Troubleshooting / Wi-Fi - Rachio Community
R3 Controller goes offline almost daily!
post by Stefank118 on May 22, 2020
Hi, I’ve had this refurbished R3 controller for about a month now. It works great except for that it disconnects from WiFi ALL THE TIME. Nearly every time I open the app it shows offline, it’s frustrating, please help.
I’ve tested signal strength, the controller is in very close proximity to our router.
There is seemingly no reason for it to disconnect all of the time, I believe there’s an issue with the device.
Rachio tech details https://imgur.com/a/jwqG33u
Can you help me troubleshoot?
Thank you!
post by franz on May 22, 2020
If you run this and post the generated code I will have the engineering team review your network details.
post by Stefank118 on May 22, 2020
Code: J9VJHJ9F
Thanks for your help.
post by franz on May 22, 2020
Couple things.
Looks like your firewall is blocking one of the ports the controller needs. I would start there.
If that doesn’t fix it, is there any way to connect to the router network directly and not to the range extender?
post by Stefank118 on May 22, 2020
Thanks, Franz.
Will work on the firewall issue when I have a few minutes to log in.
I am using an Orbi RBK50, with a main router and satellite. It should be connected to the main router but I’ll try to check.
The actual FiOS router isn’t giving off signal and is acting as a modem for the orbi router.
post by Stefank118 on May 22, 2020
I’ve confirmed that the Rachio is connected to the main router access point.
However, I’m not sure how to open the UDP port 53 you mentioned. I have access to the FiOS router settings, just not sure what I need to do there to make it happen.
Can you help?
post by franz on May 22, 2020
Sorry, this is where my expertise ends, is there a way to disable the firewall for certain connected devices?
post by Stefank118 on May 23, 2020
I’ve opened UDP 53 on my firewall.
I ran Route This again, please check logs again and see if you can see access to that port.
Additionally, I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to ensure the Rachio remains connected to one access point and one frequency (2.4 vs 5) if possible.
post by Stefank118 on Jun 1, 2020
Can you check the logs again?
I’m hoping the port is now open. But I’m still having the frustrating disconnection issue where I have to reset it physically on the device. It happened twice over the weekend when I was trying to do additional runs for some new sod we put down.
Again, the actual Verizon modem/router doesn’t have a signal, but the main Orbi router is very close in proximity to the Rachio which you should be able to see based on signal strength.
Thanks for any help.
post by franz on Jun 1, 2020
Can you run this again?
post by Stefank118 on Jun 1, 2020
Just ran it again… Thanks for your help
post by franz on Jun 1, 2020
Can you provide the generated code? We don’t have access to that. Thanks!
post by Stefank118 on Jun 1, 2020
Sorry if I’m confused, but the code didn’t change after running: J9VJHJ9F
post by franz on Jun 1, 2020
Seeing the same results as last time (I believe since the code is the same). I would believe you would get a newly generated code?
post by Gene on Jun 1, 2020
The date of the test should be a choice on the left. Last time I’ve done multiple tests, my code has not changed either:
post by franz on Jun 1, 2020
AH! Thanks @Gene!
@Stefank118, still seeing the same results for today.
post by Stefank118 on Jun 1, 2020
Regarding the note on merged networks:
Is Rachio R3 compatible with 5GHz or only 2.4?
Unfortunate, that it’s pulling that it’s an old router model. Orbi is still considered a top option for home mesh systems, and we have strong signal, consistent connections, and fast speeds on all our devices.
I’m not sure what else to do since I wasn’t able to open the port…
Thanks for helping.
Let me know if you think of any alternative solutions.