Quick runs start with 25 seconds on clock - Schedules & Zones / Manual Run - Rachio Community

Quick runs start with 25 seconds on clock

post by Lolcats on May 28

Hi all,

All my zones start with 25 seconds on clock immediately. Water start spraying within seconds the countdown starts with 25 seconds on timer regardless of zone.

So if I set 5 minutes I get 4 minutes and 35 seconds. I tried unplugging rebooting but always 25 seconds.

Is this normal any ideas for timers to start at 0?

post by Lolcats on May 28

I tried to do a quick run from a laptop and it starts correctly at 0 seconds. So weird

post by Lolcats on May 28

Ok figured it out…

Iphone needs Date and Time needs “Set Automatically” enabled

why? I don’t know why but that resolved it… at least for now

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Zone comes on with control in hibernation 3 49 Apr 26
Manual Run creating a custom schedule 3 106 Sep 2025
Rachio 3 integration with smartthings 4 112 12d
Full feedback moisture control / sensor 0 50 Aug 2025
Scheduling for watering every day, changing how long based on ET 0 48 Apr 26