Quick runs start with 25 seconds on clock - Schedules & Zones / Manual Run - Rachio Community
Quick runs start with 25 seconds on clock
post by Lolcats on May 28
Hi all,
All my zones start with 25 seconds on clock immediately. Water start spraying within seconds the countdown starts with 25 seconds on timer regardless of zone.
So if I set 5 minutes I get 4 minutes and 35 seconds. I tried unplugging rebooting but always 25 seconds.
Is this normal any ideas for timers to start at 0?
post by Lolcats on May 28
I tried to do a quick run from a laptop and it starts correctly at 0 seconds. So weird
post by Lolcats on May 28
Ok figured it out…
Iphone needs Date and Time needs "Set Automatically" enabled
why? I don’t know why but that resolved it… at least for now
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Zone comes on with control in hibernation | 3 | 49 | Apr 26 |
| Valves connected to multiple zone controls | 14 | 279 | Oct 2025 |
| Bought house with Rachio system and nice urban garden | 1 | 99 | Sep 2025 |
| Scheduling during Heat | 0 | 83 | Jul 2025 |
| Map load error on weather intelligence page | 0 | 19 | May 1 |