Quick runs start with 25 seconds on clock - Schedules & Zones / Manual Run - Rachio Community

Quick runs start with 25 seconds on clock

post by Lolcats on May 28

Hi all,

All my zones start with 25 seconds on clock immediately. Water start spraying within seconds the countdown starts with 25 seconds on timer regadless of zone.

So if I set 5 minutes I get 4 minutes and 35 seconds. I tried unplugging rebooting but always 25 seconds.

Is this normal any ideas for timers to start at 0?


post by Lolcats on May 28

I tried to do a quick run from a laptop and it starts correctly at 0 seconds. So weird


post by Lolcats on May 28

Ok figured it out…

Iphone needs Date and Time needs “Set Automatically” enabled

why? I don’t know why but that resolved it… at least for now


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Zone comes on with control in hibernation
Manual Run
3 49 Apr 26
Heat Boost Not Updating
Flex Daily
6 202 Aug 2025
Help - new install wiring - no zones working
Troubleshooting
4 146 Aug 2025
Event decoding frustration
API
1 91 Jul 2025
Everydrop Wired Flow Meter - False Leak Reporting
Wired Flow Sensors
4 155 Apr 14