Proposed installation - Looking for feedback - Getting Started / Wireless Flow Meter - Rachio Community
Proposed installation - Looking for feedback
post by sekmet on May 13, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I would like to bounce an installation idea to see if this will work if not move towards returning the flow meter. Unfortunately the backflow valve and the irrigation controls are right next to each other. I have taken a picture of my proposed modification. The little red box (or somewhere around there) is where the flow meter would live.
Would this be ok? If not, could you help me understand why. This is for my knowledge and understanding. I will be doing the work myself and have found all the materials I need to get the work done.
539 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Any way to clear yellow hi/low flow banners? | 3 | 41 | 1d |
| Changing existing schedule | 0 | 72 | Sep 2025 |
| Big news: Rachio is now part of Rain Bird! | 2 | 397 | Oct 2025 |
| Smart Lighting Controller + Home Assistant | 7 | 246 | Sep 2025 |
| Crop coefficient off | 0 | 65 | May 1 |