Programming a fixed schedule to automatically change daily interval on specific days - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community

Programming a fixed schedule to automatically change daily interval on specific days

post by illwinds on Aug 20, 2023

Is it possible to have a fixed schedule automatically change the daily interval on a specific calendar date. Actually, about 4 times a year without making any other changes. I don’t want to use flex scheduling. Currently I have to remember to manually change the day interval about 4 times per year. This would make my system truly automated.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.


post by twin1 on Aug 28, 2023

I don’t think that’s possible with a Fixed Schedule. When they call it a Fixed Schedule, they really mean it !


post by DLane on Aug 28, 2023

@illwinds - I think the closest one can come is to create multiple schedules with start and end dates. Unfortunately, the start and end dates include the year. So once a year, one would need to edit each of the schedules to change the year to the next year.