Ordering Lawn Champion - Lawn Nerds - Rachio Community
Ordering Lawn Champion
post by ProBowler on Jul 6, 2021
I need to buy 1 additional bottle. Unfortunately, I was told today that Rachio will not auto ship next year’s Lawn Champion and we are required to order pairs of bottles. Orders must be in pairs, even if you don’t need two, but must pay for, a second bottle. Rachio does not sell single bottles. Making it more complicated is that last year I rec’d five 48 ounce bottles and they have since changed the size of the bottles. However, they do not tell you what the equivalent amount is, just small, medium or large. In addition, I am forced to order 6 bottles and Rachio does not give a discount for 6 bottles. Can someone look into this and make it easier to reorder, PLEASE!
545 views
post by Cassy0110 on Sep 5, 2022
oh it’s too hard, did you try to talk with rachio service?