Open Line - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Open Line

post by Thomas_Lerman on Apr 19

Thomas_Lerman Rachio Power User
Apr 19

While checking my system after the pressurize irrigation was turned on, I was doing a test on each zone. I kept forgetting to create this topic, so am doing it while I am thinking of it today. One zone did not come on and listed an open line. On the “valve monitoring” screen, I wish it listed the date it was last tested as I did not do them all at once and forgot which ones I tested. I could see that it might even be helpful to know the last good date to try to narrow down when it happened. However, in my case, it is obvious the sometime between PI shutdown and now.

32 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rachio Gen 3 (Cannot update firmware) WIFI IOS 26.3 unknown error 0 73 Apr 3
Skipping a wire input on the controller 1 43 5d
Rachio keeps dropping WiFi 14 386 May 8
Connecting Gen3 to new router 0 50 Mar 15
Notification in hose timer’s tile? Huh? 1 112 Sep 2025