Only water during specific times - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community

Only water during specific times

post by Mistangz5 on Jul 28, 2024

My system is on flex daily, but I have some zones that tend to run for a long time. I’d like to limit the specific hours in which my Rachio runs (4am - 10am). Obviously I can set a start OR end by time, but is there a way to do both so it schedules accordingly?

116 views

post by JBTexas on Jul 29, 2024

I’ve recently used an existing flex daily (with 2 schedules alternating days) to react to a local temporary water rationing plan that offered 8:00 PM to midnight OR midnight to 4:00 AM. Tried setting a start time for 8:00 PM and let it go. It ended by midnight. Then I tried an “end before” for 4:00 AM and it started after midnight and ended by 4:00 AM. I wasn’t too surprised, as I have my flex daily pretty dialed in - and those brief limitations didn’t limit watering at all. Having two schedules which I can balance offers some help with limited watering times.

If you have set up zones to run a long time (infrequently, I hope), maybe you’ll have to solve that problem first.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Converting sprinkler heads to drip system - new watering restrictions 0 43 Jun 11
Running two clock with water restrictions 0 28 Jun 19
Our subdivision 2 89 Aug 2025
Programing issues Scheduling differs from what is programed 5 82 Jun 1
Drawings zones in the iOS and iPadOS apps is badly broken 0 18 1d