No alert from flow sensor after water main break - Accessories & Sensors / Wireless Flow - Rachio Community

No alert from flow sensor after water main break

post by chochy on Jun 23

I have a every drop matters flow sensor, it’s the first gen without a display. My main water pipe that feeds my irrigation system broke and was gushing water everywhere. This was the pipe that feeds the solidnoids. The water was going though the flow sensor, and my Rachio controller wasn’t running any active zones, so why didn’t I get a notification. Luckily I was home and caught it and checked the usage and I went through 300 gallons before I could turn the water off. Any ideas why I didn’t get a notification?

30 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Sudden Failure in Flow Monitor
Wireless Flow
7 46 1d
Bought house with Rachio system and nice urban garden
Getting Started
1 99 Sep 2025
Winterizing the Sprinkler
Firmware Release Notes
6 216 May 30
Help - new install wiring - no zones working
Troubleshooting
4 149 Aug 2025
Need to find a tech near me, old URL doesnt work
Pro
0 34 May 8