No alert from flow sensor after water main break - Accessories & Sensors / Wireless Flow - Rachio Community
No alert from flow sensor after water main break
I have a every drop matters flow sensor, it’s the first gen without a display. My main water pipe that feeds my irrigation system broke and was gushing water everywhere. This was the pipe that feeds the solidnoids. The water was going though the flow sensor, and my Rachio controller wasn’t running any active zones, so why didn’t I get a notification. Luckily I was home and caught it and checked the usage and I went through 300 gallons before I could turn the water off. Any ideas why I didn’t get a notification?
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Sudden Failure in Flow Monitor | 7 | 46 | 1d |
| Heat Boost not Editable | 0 | 91 | Jul 2025 |
| Rachio keeps dropping WiFi | 14 | 387 | May 8 |
| Utilize Rachio for water features’ autofill valves? | 1 | 96 | Jul 2025 |
| Trying something new for our backyard refresh…need input | 7 | 130 | Oct 2025 |